LIKE, UNLIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and/or FOLLOW
It's fun for me to capture my artistic thoughts, but I could do that in my sketch journals or diary. I was hoping for conversation. The life of an artist is often solo.
- Please respond to my Posts any of these ways:
- You may have to increase your display to see the first two options which are located at the end of each Post. (CTRL+ for Windows, Command+ for Macs)
- If you enjoy a Post, please click in the LIKE box
- If a Post is one that didn't interest you or offer something to enhance your own thinking about art, click in the UNLIKE BOX
- You won't hurt my feelings if you Unlike because I want feedback about what is important to you in this blog.
- This option follows each Post also.
- This is an area for you to write to me and others on the blog about related interests, ideas, corrections, questions, etc. and to give feedback.
- While I love brevity, it is not engaging to see a multitude of one-word or simple phrases for comments. It is better than silence though.
- I have had almost 800 page views since this blog began about 2 months ago, but less than 10 comments.
- It is ok if you don't speak English, we have online translators to help us communicate.
- Author's Profile Email Address
- You may contact me directly via my email address which is listed in my Profile on the sidebar.
- The sidebar is available by clicking on the arrow to the left side of the big blog Name: Kathy Plamondon, Cave Artist.
- This is where you input your email address (totally safe and never sold or given away) to automatically receive email notifications when there is activity on the blog such as Posts and Comments.
- Subscribing is free and open to anyone who is interested in the concept of creating art.
- You can unsubscribe at any time. If you have difficulties doing that just email me directly and we will figure it out together.
- I'm saving the best option for last.
- Here you don't have to do anything but click on the Follow button in the Sidebar.
- Follow means I can keep a tally of how many people enjoy my blog which I can't very well with the other options.
- A low number means I need to do something different to encourage involvement.
- A high number means I am on the right track.
- No number means I am sitting at home alone talking to a computer.
So please select one or many of the options above to talk with me, and visit often.